Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#UniVoxBox Review

I am an Influenster! Many of you already know what that means, 
but for those of you that don't, 
I am a member of a website called Influenster. 
I give reviews and take surveys on products that I use. 
Every once in a while, I get a little box of goodies to try out and and share how I feel about them. 
Well I recently received the #UniVoxBox and was so in love!


Red Rose Real Tea Premium Water Enhancers// I drink a lot of tea and I use water enhancers like MIO. Red Rose tea is made from real tea unlike other enhancers and you can really tell the difference. It can be used for hot or cold tea and you can make it as strong or as lite as you want.

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance// I really don't want to go into too much detail on these tampons, but I will say they keep you able to play on (; Play your favorite sport, play outside with you kids, exercise all month long, with zero worry. Ya get the point?

NYC New York Color Expert Last// So I am totally not a lipstick person. The farthest I go is lip gloss and most of the time, that is pushing it. However, when I opened the box, this bright pink lipstick was one of the first things to catch my eye. Obviously I had to have some fun and try it out. I LOVED it. The color was exactly how it looked and it lasted for hours!

Broadway Nails imPRESS Manicures// I was really excited to try these. I've seen all the commercials and I love having my nails done. I took me a while to match up the right sizes for my nails which I'm not going to lie, was kind of aggravating. I couldn't find a perfect match because of the way my nails are shaped I guess so I had to go with a size smaller just so that they would fit. They worked well for the first day, but then the next morning they were already starting to fall off. I wasn't imPRESSed...

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation// I struggle finding make up that I really like. Every time I run out of one, I go buy another brand. So I was really excited to try this. I wasn't sure about how thick the foundation was because I have really bad skin. I fell in love with this though. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Definitely something I would purchase myself.

Pilot Acroball Pure White Pen// Pens! Seriously, you can never have enough. Especially when you're going to school and working in healthcare. So naturally, I was oober excited about this. I'll be heading out and buying a pack very soon! This pen writes perfect and dries instantly so that there are no smears.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts